Set time of calculation
Phases of the Moon
Upcoming moon phases
|Sunday, 9 January 2022, 18h 13m 3s UTC||First Quarter|
|Monday, 17 January 2022, 23h 49m 53s UTC||Full Moon|
|Tuesday, 25 January 2022, 13h 42m 9s UTC||Last Quarter|
|Tuesday, 1 February 2022, 5h 47m 34s UTC||New Moon|
- Phase Angle - The angle between the light incident from the Sun onto the Moon and the light reflected from the moon.
- Illuminated fraction - The illuminated fraction of the moon in percent.
- New Moon - Moon reaches 0° in geocentric ecliptical longitude. Solar eclipses may take place, if knot passage takes place within about one day.
- First Quarter - Moon is at 90° ecliptical longitude.
- Full Moon - Moon is at 180° ecliptical longitude. Lunar eclipses may take place, if knot passage is not too far away.
- Last Quarter - Moon is at 270° ecliptical longitude.